Windows Phone Applications Privacy Policy.


This page describes my policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of Personal and/or Sensitive Information collected by the aforementioned Windows applications.
My privacy policy is defined by these points:
  • Any personal or sensitive information collected by my Windows applications is coincidental to the immediate operation of the application and is neither stored nor transmitted elsewhere.
  • Any personal or sensitive information collected by my Windows applications is made use of solely as described in point (1) above and is then promptly and completely discarded.
  • No personal or sensitive information collected by my Windows applications is archived, recorded, logged, transmitted, exploited, or otherwise made use of in any way whatsoever beyond the immediate purpose described in point (1) above.


                                    By using this app, you consent our privacy policy.